Please Read Before Posting - Guidelines & Tips for using this forum
Kuppiya.lk Educational Website has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who share a common interest.
Here are some guidelines:
- Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
- Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
Here are some tips and tricks for using this forum:
- Use the reactions: These let you share how you feel about other’s comments. The most liked content shows up on the Best Of page.
- Mention others: Put an @ symbol before the username to mention someone. They’ll get notified when you do.
- Update your notification preferences: You’ll receive a notification if someone mentions you or posts to a discussion that you’ve bookmarked. You can set notifications from the Edit Profile page.
- Send messages: You can private message members by going to your inbox, or visiting their profile page (click their username anywhere).
- Check out the forum from your mobile phone: Just go to the forum URL in your browser - no need to download an app.
- Check out what’s going on with other community members on the Activity page.
In summary: be polite, educate yourself, and help to build a great website.
Kuppiya.LK Educational Website